I’ve been working in the corporate world for more than 10 years – starting in Siemens telecom division and seeing it merge with Nokia, moving into financial services – ING Bank, ING Insurance, payment services and currently ABN Amro. While building my career towards department head and team lead, I understood that what is driving performance, and gets people motivated is not a fancy office, coffee machine or their salary, but something else. I became curious to find out...
I specialize in coaching for:
· Career, executive, transition to management coaching
· Coaching for starters - how to land that job? What to look for in a company?
· Changing careers - discovering what you really want to do
· Coaching culture in organisations
· Diversity coaching and group training on diversity
· Body language, public speaking
· Team dynamics
· Bias and how to work with it